Notes on the selection of electric heating tubes
1. The components are allowed to work under the following conditions
·The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, no explosive and corrosive gas.
·The working voltage should be higher than the rated value to 1.1 times, and the shell should be effectively grounded.
2. When heating the liquid, the effective heating area must invade the liquid, and it is strictly prohibited to burn it. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe, it should be cleaned up and reused in time to avoid affecting heat dissipation and life.
3. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrate salts, alkalis, asphalts, paraffins, etc., the operating voltage should be lowered first, and the rated voltage can be increased after the medium is melted.
4. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
5. When heating the air, the components should be arranged crosswise and evenly, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions and the air flowing through is fully heated.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and excessive force should be avoided when the wiring screws are tightened.
7. The components should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ for a long time, they can be dried in an oven at about 200°C, or the voltage can be reduced and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.