The tubular electric heating pipe needs to be installed, all can be used with fasteners
In the use of mechanical heating equipment, some series of electric heating tubes do not need to be fixed and can be directly installed in the heating hole for heat transfer, such as mold electric heating tubes; of course, some series of electric heating tubes need to be strengthened and fixed to Make it more stable to work normally, such as a single-head electric heating tube. Here we mainly discuss how to fix the electric heating tube and how to install it? We all know that fixing and installing the electric heating tube is a subtle and indispensable link in order to ensure its normal and stable operation. The lack of this link will cause the electric heating tube to be broken, the work is unstable, and the partial leakage may easily become a hidden danger of accidents, etc. And other issues.
The following analysis of common electric heating pipe installation, fixation and no need for fixation:
1. The common mold electric heating tube does not need to be fixed, it is directly installed in the heating hole for heat transfer.
2. Single-head electric heating tube Single-head electric heating tube has common and L-shaped single-head electric heating tube, baffle-type single-head electric heating tube, and threaded single-head electric heating tube.
(1) The common single-head electric heating tube refers to the electric heating tube without baffles, threads and other fixing methods. Its installation method: directly install on the bracket; use copper or other metal sheets after drilling. Fix the electric heating tube (similar to the baffle-type electric heating tube); some use welding to fix the electric heating tube.
(2) The L-shaped single-head electric heating tube can be directly inserted in the general use environment, and it does not need to be fixed according to the installation instructions.
(3) The baffle-type electric heating tube can be used directly or welded and fixed on the basis of the baffle.
(4) The installation of the threaded single-head tube pipe is to screw the electric heating tube to the position that needs to be fixed. Usually, the threaded type is used for heating liquid. Of course, the guarantee for strict requirements on sealing can also be used in the original Weld on the basis.
3. U-shaped electric heating tubes, flanged electric heating tubes, and finned electric heating tubes are normally equipped with fasteners. They are usually installed directly with fasteners, and those without fasteners are usually installed. Use bracket or welding to install and fix.
Flange electric heating pipe literally means to install and fix according to the method of mounting flange. The installation of flange can generally be divided into connecting flange (bolt fixing) and welding flange. Usually in the case of low pressure or the tightness requirements are not very high, the connecting flange can be installed and fixed by bolts through the original or later processed several bolt holes with metal gaskets; in the case of high pressure or low pressure and large diameter flanges Welded flanges can be used, and the flanges can be installed and fixed by welding.
It can be said that the basic tubular electric heating tube needs to be installed, and all can be installed with fasteners.