How to prevent the electric heater from leaking?
The manufacturer of the pipe heater explained the quality of the electric heater itself, and improper operation by the user may cause a leakage accident.
Let's summarize here:
1. The electric heating element is allowed to work under the following conditions: the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas. b. The working voltage should not be greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and the housing should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥ 1mω dielectric strength: 2kv / 1min.
2. The electric heating tube should be fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metallic solid, and it is strictly forbidden to empty it. When it is found that there is scale or carbon deposit on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid affecting heat dissipation and shortening the service life.
3. When heating the air, the parts should be evenly arranged in a cross shape so that the parts have good heat dissipation conditions and the circulating air is fully heated.
4. When heating fusible metals or solid salts, alkalis, leaching liquids, paraffins, etc., the operating voltage should be lowered first, and only after the medium has melted can it be increased to the rated voltage.
5. Safety measures should be considered when heating saltpeter to prevent explosion accidents.
6. Wiring components should be placed outside the insulating layer to avoid contact with corrosive and explosive media and moisture. The wires should be able to withstand the temperature and thermal load of the wire connection parts for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the wire connection screws.
7. These parts should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1ω due to long-term storage, they can be dried in an oven at 200°C, or heated by reducing the voltage until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet of the electric heating pipe should be protected at the place of use to prevent the infiltration of pollutants and moisture to prevent leakage accidents.