Safety precautions for the use of cartridge electric heating tubes
Safety precautions for the use of single-head electric heating tubes. Single heating tubes are used for plastic packaging, small mold heating, injection molding machine hot nozzle heating, hot press molding machinery, cigarette machinery, semiconductor eutectic welding, die-casting input channel heating and non-pouring channel injection, each The cooling effect of this kind of gas expansion and other equipment heating.
1. Make it work under the following conditions for a single heat pipe component hair: relative humidity less than 95%, non-explosive and corrosive gas. The working voltage should not exceed 1.1 times the rated shell, and it should be effectively grounded. ≥1MΩ insulation resistance insulation strength: 2KV / 1 minute.
2. When heating saltpeter, safety measures should be taken to prevent explosion accidents.
3. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet of the electric heating tube should avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent leakage accidents..
4. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1 M [Omega] for long-term storage, they can be dried in an oven at about 200°C, heated with electricity, or reduced voltage, until the insulation resistance is restored.
5. When heating the air, the components should be arranged uniformly, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, and the passing air can be fully heated.
The single-ended electric heating tube should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in the liquid or metal solid. When the surface of the tube body is found to have scale or carbon deposits, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid affecting the single-ended electric heating tube’s heat dissipation and shortening Service life:
7. The wiring should be placed on the outside of the insulating layer to avoid corrosive, explosive materials, and water contact; the long lead should be able to withstand the temperature and load the heating part of the wiring, and the wiring fixing screw should avoid too much force.
When heating fusible metals or solid saltpeter, alkali, asphalt paraffin, etc., the voltage should be lowered first, and then the voltage can be increased to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.