How to prevent electric heating pipes from exploding
What are the reasons for the guarantee of electric heating pipes?
1. The power setting of the heating tube is too high, the surface load is too large, and the internal temperature is too high, which will easily cause the internal expansion of the electric heating tube, resulting in tube burst.
2. The material of the outer tube of the electric heating tube may be the thin wall of the tube, or it may be a seamed tube, which will cause the heating tube to crack easily.
3. The thickness of the pipe wall is too thin, the material is selected incorrectly or the quality is questionable, and the seamed pipe is used. The general thickness of the pipe wall is 0.8 units, if it is too thin, it will easily be damaged by external force or use.
4. If the magnesia powder inside the electric heating tube is damp, there will be the possibility of tube bursting. In this regard, the manufacturer needs to improve the production process and the processing technology. You can buy the electric heating tube products of Wanyan with confidence, and the quality and craftsmanship are double guaranteed.
5. There are many kinds of magnesium oxide powder, among which the best is the modified magnesium oxide powder with high temperature resistance. If inferior magnesia powder is used, when the stainless steel electric heating tube is working, the internal expansion of the stainless steel electric heating tube will also occur, resulting in tube burst.
6. The water used by the heating pipe for heating may be mostly groundwater or tap water. There are many impurities, and it is easy to form scale. Too much scale is too thick, which will cause the internal temperature of the electric heating pipe to be unable to spread, resulting in the electric heating pipe bursting.
7. Stainless steel pipes can be divided into seamed pipes and seamless pipes according to different processing forms. The seamed pipe is a whole pipe and is not easy to be damaged, while the seamless pipe is welded by steel bars and is relatively easy to burst. Phenomenon. Generally, if the phenomenon of pipe burst occurs frequently, you can consider communicating with the manufacturer to make the thickness of the pipe wall thicker or choose a seamless pipe to ensure normal use and service life.