Safety precautions for the use of single-hair heat pipe
1. The single-hair heat pipe element is allowed to work under the following conditions: The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive and corrosive gas. The working voltage should not be greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and the casing should be effectively grounded. Insulation resistance≥1MΩ Dielectric strength: 2KV/1min.
2. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
3. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating tube can avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the use site and prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.
4. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 200°C, or the voltage can be reduced and the insulation resistance can be restored.
5. When heating the air, the elements should be evenly arranged in a cross, so that the elements have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the air flowing through can be fully heated.
6. The single-head electric heating tube should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solids, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the tube body, it should be cleaned and reused in time, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the single-head electric heating tube and shorten the service life.